Kansas City’s family owned farm and home stores since 1971.
From its founding in Warrensburg, Missouri by farmers Louis and Margaret Feldman (shown above), FELDMANS has stayed true to its original mission: to offer competitively priced products essential to life on the farm. The Feldman family is proud to be a strong third-generation family run business serving the Kansas City community.
FELDMANS offer a wide selection of high-quality farm and home essentials, including:
• Tough-as-nails Stihl, Honda, Bad Boy, and Toro power equipment
• Nutrena and Purina livestock feed
• Carhartt, Ariat, Under Armour, Wrangler, and Levi’s workwear and apparel
• Wolverine, Red Wing, Ariat, and Justin boots that work as hard as you do
• Scotts and Hummert lawn care products for lush lawns
And so much more!
FELDMANS strives to provide customers with the very best shopping experience. Competitive prices, new and exciting products, and ardent customer service are the hallmarks of shopping at FELDMANS. We truly believe that FELDMANS offers a unique shopping experience in the Kansas City area and serves as an important place within the retail business community.
Please visit one of our three locations for all of your farm and home needs or shop us online here.